By using the Metal X web site you agree:
- That Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions;
- That you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.;
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
By using this Site you acknowledge that:
Metal X endeavours to ensure that all information contained on the site is current and up to date; however, the content of the site should not be relied upon without first consulting an Metal X representative at email@example.com
- The use of any third party logo, trademark, company name or any other intellectual property (“third party IP”) does not mean that Metal X has any connection, association, partnership or agency with such a third party;
- The use of third party IP does not indicate Metal X’ approval, endorsement or recommendation of such third party;
- Metal X does not approve or endorse the content of any third party website linked from or to the Site.
Metal X is the provider of this site and its contents. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind about this site or its contents. Metal X makes no representations and warranties relating to accuracy, merchantability or suitability for any purpose of the contents of any of the advertisements or any information or graphics contained in this site. This site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Metal X nor any of its representatives can accept any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Metal X cannot and does not warrant that your use of the site is free of the risk of fraud by others; it is not liable for any loss arising from the fraud of others.
At any time Meta X has the right to revise prices without notice. All orders are subject to availability. An order for goods and services advertised on this site shall not form a binding contract until expressly accepted by Metal X.
Intellectual Poperty and Copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address: